Friday, January 22, 2010

A Pearl lost....

:(
I lost a 'pearl' today...Faezah's last day.
She was a sister whom I could always depend on for sincere, frank advice, someone who has almost any stationery under the sun kept under her table, drawers..someone who is generous with her food, her thoughts, her carings...She might sound harsh, but all you have to do is look up at her face, and all you'll be seeing there is sincerity. I admire her for her strength in spirit and strong sense of justice.
She was truly a true friend.
It was thus, without saying a :( day....
Judging from my dismal track record of keeping in touch with friends, I wonder when will I see her again?
I wish her all the best and may Allah bless her sacrifices in Irsyad. It was truly too, a sad day for Irsyad to lose such a teacher as her.
May her wishes come true - Amin.
In reflecting, there were many friends in Irsyad who have made impacts in my life: Aziz - Mr Sarcasm who could make you 'laugh rolling on the floor' all at the same time, Mdm Nora - my Mentor, a woman of strength and beauty, Rozilawati - who could forget her exuberance? Shidah - my better PDT half...
Come and gone...
Meeting and separating.
Living and dying.
Pains of living
Reality of life.
At least, alhamdulillah, while it lasted, those were beautiful, tempestuous moments together.
Ditto.

2 comments:

  1. Salam, madam.
    Mr Aziz is curretly teaching GP at Pioneer JC. The boys saw him the other day. :D And, here's a new site I would like to share. ftw-muslimahs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nabmo! :) I'm happy for Mr Aziz..I'll check the blog soonest, insyaAllah!

    ReplyDelete