Saturday, July 3, 2010

...he will always be 'Fahri' to me...

This guy to me is the epitome of good-naturedness - his polite ways and winning smiles, his slightly hesitant speech all adds up to his easily likeable personality. I remember his initiative in the class where he would promptly surfed the Internet for answers to queries I had, or issues the class discussed regarding Islam.

But of late, he has gotten out of favour with several key teachers, being seen as the 'inciter' of a movement which goes against the core of our belief. His fall from grace is also partly due to his own insistence to follow his heart rather than fulfill his duties and obligations, as expected of him.

Where I do try so hard to understand the teachers' anger and stance, I still see him as the gentle leader, sensitive to other's needs. He is still 'Fahri' to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment