Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BEING LOST

If things were different

Then I would be

the happiest one on Earth

I'll be walking on cloud nine

everyday

I'll be seeing my world

Thru' rose-tinted glasses

I'll be lost in the euphoria

In the drunkardness

of tangible fulfillment

I will be lost...



If things were different

YOU will be lost

I will not often feel

the hot gushing of tears

As they fall on the sejadah

I will not often feel

The sense of being utterly

alone

Utterly unconsoled

Utterly unprotected

Yet

So utterly lost

In the warmth of YOUR gaze

YOUR presence

YOUR anger

YOUR gentleness

YOUR SILENCE

In my head,

mine eyes,

mine heart



[ Alhamdulillah

Moga terkubur kepalsuan

Terpancar kesucian

Hidup subur keimanan

Kepasrahan, kerendahan

Pengharapan

Keampunan.... Amin ]

No comments:

Post a Comment